Mood...Negative today...

Okay I am writing in my blog once again…Am I poisoned by the need to feel that relaxation that precedes my writings of nonsense? It is a drug, and I crave it more today than most. As I sit here in my office, I am burdened by the thoughts of anger and the need to decapitate something. Thoughts I do NOT normally have. After all I am a confident, strong woman right?! In love and in a great frame of mind most the time… Yeah, well that gal jumped out the window, and stepped in front of a moving vehicle. It must be something in the air. It is Halloween, and since I am dressing up like a witch, I must be mentally preparing for the role. I rarely have this sinister side creep up in me. Yet when it does, I am surprised and shocked.

Could be the fact that I am getting these enormous bills from my lawyer still. Sixty dollars for a “review” of a document??? Eighty dollars for a 5-minute phone call to my ex’s lawyer??? How do these people sleep at night?! Blood suckers, every last one of them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grateful and Full

Life Keeps Going On - LIVE it

Next Chapter!