Details Are Inevitable

Wow. I guess I didn't realize how long it had been since I sat down and wrote in this. I was actually doing rather well at conveying my thoughts and feelings until recently. If you have read my past blogs, you know that I am the queen of many things. Procrastination being number one. So again, I sit and let my thoughts flow to release something equivalent to adrenaline. What it is exactly, I've no clue. I just know that when I am finished writing my mind will be at complete ease, and I will be able to handle what lies ahead. Its a bit like praying I suppose. Its therapy to ease the mind.

There actually have been many things that I have been doing lately. It has merely been self centered, but nonetheless chaotic. I am getting married in December to a wonderful, kind hearted, patient, loving man. He is everything I had dreamed a man should be and more. He worships the very ground that I walk on. But we walk together. We just have to stop walking sometimes so he can worship, but I can handle that....;) Seriously, it has been the best experience/relationship that I have ever been in. I am a better person because of him, and he makes my boys happy. That in of itself says volumes, as my little men are hard to please... They adore him and that makes me extremely happy. So yes, wedding plans are in full swing. Not to mention kids, work, and daily life. We wanted a small wedding...Yeah, sure.... There is NO such thing as a small wedding. There may be fewer people invited in comparison to a "first" ceremony. But truth of the matter is, it STILL entails a great deal of planning. Its all details. Little details.

But isn't that like life? The small details are the ones that distract you from what you should be doing. Its the thinking of those details that make you feel overwhelmed. Who knows what the answer is. If there even is one. Especially when you have kids. Details and minor things are the ruler of your world until they are grown and gone. Its inevitable really. Completely inevitable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grateful and Full

Life Keeps Going On - LIVE it

Next Chapter!