So we got sneak away last weekend for a couple days with no kids. It really was like a breath of fresh air for me. I've come to the conclusion that I need some zen/peace/whatever in my life. So I've decided to start being a little self serving for a few minutes a day. There really is too much noise in my life right now. Not only physical noise, but mental noise. My mind needs silence occationally to keep functioning properly. How I am going to accomplish this relatively small feat is up in the air still. But if I want to be productive, I have to find a way.

I'll let you know how successful I am. Hmmm....

Comments

Genevieve said…
Story of my life. I was just reading the other day about the way we waste caffeine. It keeps us up all day for work and we're dog tired at night and on the weekends with our family. Why don't we want to be more alert on our off-time instead of work hours??? I thought that was kind of amusing. :)

xoxo
Gen

Popular posts from this blog

Grateful and Full

Life Keeps Going On - LIVE it

Next Chapter!