Life Keeps Going On - LIVE it

Update on my life. The kids are doing great. Man, we are so blessed to have such amazing adults. Jesse has moved to Missouri with Hannah to pursue a new career. Wade is busy being a father to my amazing grandchild. Gabby is back to school to be a nurse practitioner. Kaelan is still going to Spokane Community for a Criminal Justice degree. Emily is still at Whitworth College looking at getting into the psychological aspect of Criminal Justice. And Noah is finding his way still, but making it work in Spokane. All out of the house and living on their own without our help. Sometimes that is the greatest accomplishment in this day and age. I'm doing well with the Mortgage gig. I've never worked harder in my life, but I love it and the money is stupid. Dan and I are finding a new love of RVing. Every weekend we are either planning or going. I love spending time with him. After your children grow up you realize how extremely short life is. So we are just trying to live it to the fullest. Oh and then there is Covid-19. I could write a book on my thoughts about it. But it has basically shut down the entire world. It's a bad case of the flu, period. Introverts love it, and are the biggest advocates of staying at home for another 5 years until there is a cure. (side note, there is NO CURE FOR THE FLU) The rest of the world is opening defying the Governors, it's become a political war, and frankly we are ready to just move to Canada or ANYWHERE outside the US. Our country is in the toilet... Blue and Red are both nuts. There is ZERO peace in the USA. We have to create our own, and traveling in the RV helps. Other than that, life goes on. I'm sincerely loving it. You always hear, "you better pick someone to marry that you can grow old with". Well I did, and I LOVE our life together. It's full of laughter, proud moments, new adventures, fun projects, and great sex (sorry but it's true). He's my person. My forever person.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grateful and Full

Next Chapter!