Positive Thinking is Hard!

Believe me, I really WANT to think positive. It is almost as if I have to force myself sometimes to be in that mind set. Being a little EMO is in my nature. It is just how I am. Lately though, I have been wondering about the law of attraction. Does it really have a profound affect on what you get? If I tell myself how rich I am will it work? Last night as we lay in bed, my husband says to me, "It's going to be good." Meaning that it is all downhill from here. That great things were just around the corner. I kinda feel that too! The sun is starting to peek out. The kids are the hardest part of my life right now. I have a sweet marriage, good job, and awesome friends. These teen years are staring to weigh on me though. However, they seem to be going fast. So I am turning over a new leaf. On a "journey", so to speak. Life most definitely has its horrible moments. But for now, I choose to think positive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grateful and Full

Life Keeps Going On - LIVE it

Next Chapter!