I WANT TO GO BACK!!!




The longer I am away from Vegas, the more I want to go back! What is it about that place that attracts people like magnets? I am not sure exactly WHAT it is, as I have been trying to figure it out semi-unsuccessfully. It must just be the ambiance, or the fact that you can walk around with a drink in your hand at any hour of the day. Las Vegas is a place to escape without being judged or hated. You can wake up at noon, and stay up until morning. Nothing closes, and there are no RULES. Its almost a fantasy city. So maybe that is it...Its an escape unlike any other place on earth. At least that is what it was for me. As you can tell here....I was oblivious to the rest of the world besides my husband, and this was at 5:30 in the morning!! As soon as I get an awesome commission check, we're going back!! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grateful and Full

Life Keeps Going On - LIVE it

Next Chapter!