New Year New Life

2006. Here we are in a new year. I've got a new life, and a fresh outlook on life. For so long, walking in circles..Now am on the path I was suppose to follow. Going down the road hand in hand with an amazing family. Actually GOING somewhere now, instead of banging my head against a wall in frustration. My world now has all these colors that I have not seen since I was a child. Its amazing how when you are happy, everything seems brighter. Everything smells better. The sounds around you are sharp. Life is something you want to embrace, savoring each day as if it were your last.

I took an offer to work for Re/Max. Yes, still real estate. But more opportunities for me to make a lot more money than I have in the past. Hopefully I can make a killing and build that dream home that we long for. It may take a while, but in the long run it will be worth it.

Small post, but a post nonetheless...

Happy New Year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grateful and Full

Life Keeps Going On - LIVE it

Next Chapter!