Self Inflicted Corrections

Okay, ITS OFFICIAL!!! I am the biggest baby on the face of the earth. Last night I endured 2 hours of the most intense pain besides child birth that I can remember. Ironically, I volunteered for this heart warming thing called "Getting a tattoo". It was all down to a stupid choice long ago, when I thought it would be cool to initial my ex husbands name on my ankle. So what else is there to do on a Sunday night, but to go get it covered?? It was a wholesome family night. My 13 yr old got his ear pierced last night too. What a liberal mother I am...Sometimes I wonder if I should grow up and act like my mother and father. NA...

So there I was, laying on the table, DYING. Almost positive that he was trying to stick that damn gun THROUGH my leg! I discovered something though! A person can ZONE out completely, and get to a higher level of consciousness. I actually got there. It was very strange how powerful my mind was in taking away some of the pain.

Yep, I am a 32 year old rocker mom. The tattoo was of the Godsmack sun...I have always loved that. Plus it was the only thing suitable to cover up a stupid CLOVER! ;)

There you go...Not only have I figured out the meaning of life, I can self inflict massive amounts of pain, and LIVE!
What a woman!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grateful and Full

Life Keeps Going On - LIVE it

Next Chapter!