Confession is therapy

Okay, so I haven't been exactly consistent on this blog thing. Like everyone else on the face of this earth, I have been "busy". What an excuse, eh? If I am going to be completely honest, basically its either laziness or procrastination. I am leaning toward procrastination. Oh, which by the way, is my middle name. Its something that I am constantly trying to stay on top of. It seems as though if I am not passionate about it, it gets put off until tomorrow. Its a self-discipline character flaw. Now, granted, if I am INTO something with all my heart, its done now and done right. Yes, I will be the first one to admit I am not perfect. But I suppose its a good thing to be critical of one's self. As long as you are not overly critical, it is character building. Its the journey of self discovery that we all attempt to accomplish while we are living. I think that people need to take everything that they have been through and appreciate it. Whether it be good or bad. Everything we experience makes us who we are. Lessons and stepping stones...Fully admitting WHO you are, and WHAT you are.

So, what and who am I??? I am a strong willed, motivated, loving woman. I have drive in me that surpasses most. I enjoy simple things in life, but long for nicer newer things. I am content with myself, and who I am. I am a good mother, and my children are my life. I am compassionate, and have a deep want to help people. It fulfills me. I am a spiritual person, as I hold God above all others. I over analyze and contemplate. Knowledge in all facets of life intrigue me. I want to taste, feel, and see everything I can before I die.

So question is...Who are YOU. Think long and hard people. Admit and confess...Its empowering. It really is.

Comments

Puck said…
I'm the guy who almost dropped you from his blogroll until he saw you'd finally updated.

Popular posts from this blog

Grateful and Full

Life Keeps Going On - LIVE it

Next Chapter!