So I have been giving a lot of thought lately on going to night school and getting a degree in something. Well...The verdict is in. I don't think I will until the kids are older. I just don't have the time, or energy to work full time and sacrifice my precious time to sit in a classroom.

It boggles me how some people do it. I prefer to live life to the fullest and enjoy my time as if it were my last moment on earth. I reflected on this earlier today. I was actually running about 10 minutes late for work. As I was driving along, there was a really bad accident. The only thought that came to mind was that I could have easily been in the middle of all of it had I been on time. How my life just flashed in front of me.

Life is short, I'm going to enjoy it as much as possible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grateful and Full

Life Keeps Going On - LIVE it

Next Chapter!