Life Changing




Ok. This has got to be one of the greatest things I have ever done in my life. It was completely surreal. The WHOLE concert was so amazing, that I do not even have the words to describe how it was. Great music, GREAT bands, and Dan caught the guitar pick from Godsmack as a BONUS!! Wow...that is all I can say. Wow. And YES, this is how close I was to the stage. When we were handed "mosh area, enter at your own risk" wrist bands, I wondered... We were thrashed, but enjoyed the whole thing! Shinedown was completely awesome. They did such a great job of singing live. We were so impressed with them. Rob Zombie was awesome too, but it was so insane there when they were playing, that we didn't get to enjoy the music. Everyone went nuts! then Godsmack...Oh my. They were just beyond words. I was moved...that is all I can say. MOVED! The band that had got me through anger management with the ex, made me fall in love with my husband once again...(as I do over and over)
All in all it was the best thing I have done in a long time. Maybe it was the company that I went with. A man who loved it as much as I did.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grateful and Full

Life Keeps Going On - LIVE it

Next Chapter!